GAC’s EDG5500 digital governor is designed to regulate engine speed on diesel and gaseous-fueled engines.
The EDG system is a suitable replacement for any mechanical governor system that needs flexibility, precision, or accurate control of governed speed. The EDG is designed for industrial engine applications from generator sets, and mechanical drives, to pumps or compressors.
And GACs Quickset display allows for immediate setting changes; no computer or internet required.
• Identical Mounting Hole Pattern to ESD5500E
• Simple LCD User Interface
• Fast Setup with 5 push buttons, no potentiometers
• Lockable Display to Prevent Unauthorized Access
• 2 Fixed Speeds (Rated/Idle) and 1 Variable Speed
• Selectable Isochronous or Droop Governing
• Adjustable Starting Fuel Strategy (Black Smoke Reduction)
• Speed Ramping (Idle to Rated or any Speed Setting & Transient Change)
• Overspeed Sensing
• Magnetic Speed Pickup Input
• Includes Standard GAC AUX Input for Synchronizing and Load Sharing