The DPG2100 digital controller is used primarily to govern diesel or gas
fueled engines of generator sets. This microprocessor based, digital controller
performs across a wide speed range and allows adjustment of set speed and
gain parameters with the built-in user interface. The COMM port provides access
to all other controller settings, allowing adaptation to each application during
service and initial configuration.
Separately programmable Proportional, Integral, and Derivative gains are
provided for tailoring controller response to many engine applications. Other
adjustments include acceleration and deceleration ramp rates, idle speed set,
hold time, and more.
Properly tuned, this controller delivers fast engine response to speed or load
change while providing precise stable isochronous operation.
The controller’s internal FAILSAFE reacts instantly to loss of the engine speed
signal, allowing the actuator to return to minimum fuel.
• Automatic calibration of the remote speed potentiometer
• Isochronous speed control
• User friendly / operator adjustable
• Precision frequency control: 0.25%
• Superior temperature stability
• Reverse battery protection
• Input voltage range: 9–30 Vdc
• Smoke control on start up
• Remote setup
• Serial communication port